|Aaron Gordon Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Weight (kg and lb)||107 kg|
|Date of birth||September 16, 1995|
|Star sign / Zodiac sign||Virgin|
|Eye color||Dark brown|
Aaron Gordon is a professional American basketball player best known for his contribution to the Orlando Magic basketball team of the National Basketball Association. In addition, he is also known for his gameplay in the Slam Dunk competition. Over time, he has also built a huge fan base with over 250,000 followers on Twitter, over 1.5 million followers on Instagram and over 500,000 followers on Facebook.
Name at birth
Aaron Addison Gordon
Fondly known as
Star sign / Zodiac sign
City and country of birth
San Jose, California, United States
He studied at the Archbishop Mitty High School in San Jose, California.
On April 2, 2013, he stated that he would register with the University of Arizona. He attended college for a year from 2013 to 2014. However, after enrolling in the NBA, he announced that he would not continue his college.
He trained with mental and psychological trainers Train the mind early 2020.
- Father – Ed Gordon
- Mother – Shelly Davis
- Brothers and sisters – Drew Gordon (brother) (professional basketball player), Elisabeth Gordon (sister)
- Others – Tony Harvey (Cousin) (former professional basketball player)
Manager or representative
Aaron is represented by Jordan White.
Favorite type of music
Hip Hop, Rap
He released his music with LVL UP.
6 ft 8 in or 203 cm
Weight (kg and lb)
107 kg or 236 lbs
Girlfriend / husband
Aaron dated –
- Dakota Gonzalez (2017)
Race or Ethnic background
He is of Osage descent.
Color of hair
Unique physical identity
- Long and slender body
- Eyebrows raised
- He has a short haircut with afro crew.
Aaron Gordon favorite things
- Restaurant – Fogo de Chão
Source – True traveler
Aaron Gordon Facts
- He was raised in Sacramento.
- His father Ed also played basketball during his college days.
- During his academic year, he received several awards, including one of 30 finalists for the "Naismith College Player of the Year". In addition, he was also selected for the "All-Pac-12" first team and earned a place as the "Pac-12 Freshman Player of the Year."
- He started his Twitter account in June 2012.
- On February 11, 2020, Gordon released his debut single Pull up (feat. Tired).
- His brother Drew is Long Island nets G-League player. His cousin Tony Harvey on the other hand also played for the Utah Utes men’s basketball team.
- He likes to watch the fireworks show Universal Orlando.
Main image credit: Keith Allison / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0
Aaron Gordon Post, Height, Weight (kg and lb), Age, Body Measurements first appeared on The Celeb Guide.