Ania Bukstein quick facts
|Full name||Ania Bukstein|
|Profession||Actress, musician, voice artist|
|Birth Date||June 7, 1982|
|Age||[show-my-age birthday=”7/07/1982″] years old|
|Birth Place||Moscow, Russia|
|Dating / Married||Dotan Weiner (m. 2013)|
Ania Bukstein physical stats
Who is Ania Bukstein and, how did she become famous?
Ania Bukstein is an accomplished actress and musician from Israel who is famous for playing red priestess named Kinvara in Game of Thrones. Besides that, she is renowned for her performance in Magpie and False Flag.
Ania began her acting journey in 1994 when she turned 12 years old. It was in the movie Newland, based on the post-world war II scenario. It has 6.6 ratings on IMDB. After that, she took a break and returned almost a decade later in 2003 with Gift from Above as
What is her Net worth
According to online sources, Ania’s net worth is $500,000. Most of it comes from her acting gigs in TV shows and movies. She also earns from singing and songwriting.
Ania is married to a wealthy Israeli businessman named Dotan Weiner. His business primarily focuses on real estate deals. So we can assume that the couple is financially comfortable.
Is Ania Bukstein dating or married?
Dotan and Ania married in 2013. The couple had a baby girl in 2018, and they named her Sasha Gutmann.
Before meeting Dotan, the beautiful actress has dated Ran Danker, who is an Israeli actor. He is known for movies such as Eyes Wide Open, Lullaby to My Father and Restless. Ania met him on the sets of HaShir Shelanu which is an Israeli telenovela.
Ania Bukstein height, weight, and measurements
Ania is 5 feet and 1 inch tall, which is about 1.55 meters. She weighs 50 kg (110 lb). Her hair color is dark brown, which complements her blue eyes. Ania’s shoe and dress size have not been revealed yet.
Ania Bukstein’s birthday, ethnicity and early life
Ania was born on 7 June 1982 in Moscow, Russia. She comes from a Russian Jewish ethnicity. Both her parents were well settled as doctors.
Growing up, Ania took an interest in music early on. She began taking lessons in piano when she was five years old. However, three years later, her parents decided to immigrate to Israel, leaving behind Ania’s grandparents.
Ania’s trivia and other news
- One of her most extended roles was in the TV show ‘The Arbitrator’ which was in production from 2007 to 2014.
- Before taking up acting, Ania aspired to be a professional pianist.
- The actress has served as a soldier for the Israeli army.
- Besides playing music and acting, Ania is also a theatre performer and a voice artist.
- Ania is an award-winning actress. She won the best actress award at the PÖFF Festival in 2016. In 2004 and 2007, she received nominations at the Israeli Film Academy awards.
- She has done voice-over work for the Scooby-doo franchise.
- You can follow her on Instagram where she has amassed over a hundred thousand followers.