|Tory Burch Fast Facts|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Weight (kg and lb)||50 kg|
|Date of birth||June 17, 1966|
|Star sign / Zodiac sign||Twin|
Tory Burch is an American fashion designer, businesswoman, executive chairman and CEO of Tory Burch LLC, and a philanthropist best known for her eponymous fashion label. Tory Burch has also garnered more than 3 million followers on Instagram, more than 2.5 million followers on Facebook, more than 500,000 followers on Twitter, and more than 20,000 subscribers on YouTube.
Name at birth
Fondly known as
Star sign / Zodiac sign
City and country of birth
Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, United States
Tory Burch studied Agnes Irwin School based in Rosemont, Pennsylvania and she was friends with jewelry designer Kara Ross. Then she graduated from the University of Pennsylvania in 1988 as major in Art History.
Fashion designer, businesswoman, Executive Chairman and Chief Creative Officer of Tory Burch LLC, philanthropist, TV personality
- Father – Ira Earl "Bud" Robinson (an investor who has inherited a stock market and a cup factory)
- Mother – Reva (née Schapira)
- Brothers and sisters – She has 3 brothers.
Manager or representative
Tory Burch is represented by Tory Burch Management.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
Weight (kg and lb)
50 kg or 110 lbs
Friend / husband
Tory Burch has dated –
- William Macklowe (1993) – She married William Macklowe, son of real estate magnate Harry B. Macklowe, in 1993, but the marriage broke up within a year.
- Matt Palmeri
- J. Christopher Burch (1996-2006) – She married the founder and CEO of Burch Creative Capital, J. Christopher Burch in 1996, and the duo were blessed with 3 sons: twins Henry and Nicholas Burch (1997) and Sawyer Burch (b. February 2001). However, the marriage ended in divorce in 2006.
- Ronald O. Perelman (2006)
- Lance Armstrong (2007)
- Lyor Cohen
- Pierre-Yves Roussel (2014-present) – In 2014, she started dating LVMH’s former chairman and CEO, Pierre-Yves Roussel, and they became engaged in 2016. The duo eventually married in November 2018.
Race or Ethnic background
Tory Burch has Ashkenazi Jewish roots on her mother’s side and is of English descent on her father’s side.
Color of hair
Unique physical identity
- Pointed chin
- Prominent nose
Tory Burch Facts
- She comes from a prosperous family and spent her childhood growing up in a 250-year-old Georgian farm near Valley Forge National Historical Park.
- For her first job, Tory updated Burch Benetton in the King of Prussia Mall.
- In 2008, she won the Council of Fashion Designers of America award for & # 39; Accessory Designer of the Year & # 39 ;.
- She founded the Tory Burch Foundation in 2009.
- Tory Burch was ranked at number # 73 in Forbes"The list of the most powerful women in the world" in 2015.
- In November 2019, she became & # 39; Glamor Woman of the Year & # 39 ;.
- She has also appeared on shows such as Gossip Girl, Martha Stewart presents, The Oprah Winfrey Show, CBS News Sunday morning, Extra with Billy Bush, and so on.
Main image credit: David Shankbone / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0
The post Tory Burch Height, Weight (kg and lb), Age, Body Measurements first appeared on The Celeb Guide.